1) When I first saw “I’ll be Loving You Forever” on MTV (yes, MTV used to show videos)
(Jordan wore a Batman t-shirt, and I had insta-love.)
2) When NKOTB broke our hearts by going all Boston gangsta street.
3) When we all realized that was fricking Donnie in “The Sixth Sense.”
4) When the grunge of the ’90’s had gone on for too long, and then Backstreet Boys burst out in all their sunny, poppy glory.
5) When Nick’s dreamy blue eyes (much like Miles Carlisle’s) and mine met through the TV screen, and I just knew.
6) When I went to the Millennium tour and sat 15 rows back, and Nick flew right over my section. I swear, our eyes met again, and he was totally singing just to me!
7) When I went to the Black & Blue tour and heard “Not For Me” live, and it was super hot and awesome and Nick.
8) When Nsync broke up.
9) When BSB hit those dark days: AJ went to rehab, Nick got soft and doughy, Howie’s hair got all long and weird, Brian went solo, and Kevin left the band.
10) When my sister visited London and brought back McFly’s debut cd, and daaaaamn, so much British boy band love happened.
11) When NKOTBSB became a thing (who know this could be a thiiiiing!)
12) When–because of Aimee and the Heartthrob–I was “forced” to research current boy bands (hello, I feel old), and I fell flat on my booty for 1D, along with the rest of the world.
14) Last but not least, Nick’s smile…